Criticare Medical Institute offers the American Heart Association BLS Certification in Atlanta – AHA. We offer the classes ALMOST everyday during the weekday from 9 am – 1 pm except for Wednesdays. All BLS Certification are issued same day within 24hrs of the course completion.
Information about the BLS Certification American Heart Association Course:
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies. The candidate will learn to give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. The candidates will participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. At the end of the course the candidates will also complete a written exam. The BLS certification in Atlanta-AHA certification class is updated to reflect 2020 ECC and CPR Guidelines.
- Updated science and education from the new 2020AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real-world scenarios
All healthcare professionals including physicians, dentists, dental assistants, nurses, physical therapists. Respiratory therapists, occupational therapists, registered pharmacists, CNA’s, EMTs, paramedics, and emergency first responders are ideal for this certification, Additionally. The BLS can be taken by all healthcare profession related students.
About Criticare Medical Institute
Criticare Medical Institute, Inc is a multinational organization that seeks to provide quality allied health education to individuals to meet the growing demands of the allied health field. Founded on principles of international unity, CMI provides cross-cultural education to allow students to reach their educational and professional goals. Our intention is to shape the landscape of allied health education. Using this ideology in teaching, we encompass evidence-based practice in teaching and practice as well as bring unity among health systems across the world.
The school began offering programs in June of 2020 at their Atlanta-based location. The campus is located in the Berkman Building at 3190 NE Expressway, Suite 350, and spans approximately 2000 square feet. The school consists of offices, conference rooms, classrooms, and simulation labs. The training equipment include high fidelity mannequins, electrocardiograph machines, hospital beds, EMS stretcher. These variety of equipment to allow for students to practice the skills that they learn within their didactic education.
Criticare Medical Institute Offerings:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED
- Emergency Medical Technician – Hybrid and Traditional Training
- Paramedic (Coming January 2022) – Hybrid and Traditional Training
- Continuing Education for EMS Providers
The BLS Certification in Atlanta – AHA, we are constantly adding new programs and courses. Be sure to check out our website at https://criticaremedical.com or connect with us at www.facebook.com/CriticareMedical to keep up to date on our program offerings.
Should you have any questions or need further information, contact us by phone at 678-404-7349 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the training!
- American Heart Association website – https://www.heart.org
- American Heart Association BLS Course Options: https://cpr.heart.org/en/courses/basic-life-support-course-options
- Criticare Medical Institute BLS Registration Link: https://criticaremedical.com/bls