The BLS Instructor Certification Course includes the classroom training and 1 monitoring session. The AHA BLS Certificate is issued upon successfully completion of the training and monitoring session.
The American Heart Association is always seeking professionals to conduct training in first aid, BLS CPR, AED. If you are passionate about saving lives, motivated to facilitate learning, feel comfortable in group settings, and find it easy to make complex concepts understandable to others, you may be a perfect candidate.
- Have current AHA BLS provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of BLS
- Successfully complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Course including both the online portion (sold separately) and the classroom/hands-on session (Select Date Below)
- Successfully be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of their Instructor Essentials Course
Additional Materials Needed for Training:
- Valid BLS Provider Certificate
- BLS Instructor Manual E-book (mandatory)
|Dates||05/18/2022, 06/06/2022, 07/18/2022, 08/24/2022|