Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED – $100🌟
The American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
This course is a classroom, video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches students to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. This course is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers in all 50 U.S. states.
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED is geared towards anyone involved in childcare who have a duty to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. Including: childcare workers, teachers, camp counselors, etc. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
- High-quality CPR for children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for children and infants