Unlock your journey to becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant with our specialized program. Our comprehensive training equips you with essential skills and expertise, ensuring you can deliver excellent patient care. This training not only paves the way for a rewarding career but also establishes a strong foundation for success in the healthcare industry.
Weekday Day/Evening Class – Total Program
Duration: 5 weeks
2-weeks Online, 1 week Lab (In-person), 2-week Clinical Internship.
Weekend Class – Total Program
Duration: 9 weeks
3-weekend Online, 3 weekend Lab (In-person), 3-weekend Clinical Internship
At the end of the program, students must attend three compulsory clinical days. In these sessions, students get the opportunity to put into practice the skills they’ve learned in the classroom, working in specific healthcare facilities. The clinicals are scheduled between the fourth and fifth weeks of the program.
Program Objectives: This training program complies with the State of Georgia guidelines for the Georgia NNAAP Examination. Program includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Recognize the importance of the nurse assistant’s role in improving the quality of life for people in need of care
• Provide quality basic care for residents/patients
• Support and maintain the rights of residents, clients and patients
• Importance of legal aspects and confidentiality
• Communicate and work effectively with the staff, residents/patients and their families.
• Be sensitive to the physical and physiological needs of residents/patients
• Safety and emergency preparedness
• Infection control guidelines and prevention
• Independence, cultural, and activity needs of residents/patients
• Care for residents/patients with developmental disabilities, dementia and Alzheimer’s
• Death and dying care
• Body systems and related conditions
• Person care skills, including grooming, bathing, toileting
• Proper positioning and moving residents/patients and assisting with ambulation
• Vital signs, including blood pressure, weight, height, respiration, pulse
• Nutrition, including diet, fluids, assisting residents/patients with eating
• Rehabilitation and restorative care
• Certification test preparation
• Employment search strategies, resources, resume writing and general information
To enroll, you must meet the following criteria:
- Age: 17 years or older
- Valid photo ID
- Social Security card
- Completed criminal background check.
- A negative PPD (TB test) or chest x-ray not older than 6 months
- Drug Test
- Pregnant applicants are asked to provide a letter from their physician giving permission for them to lift heavy objects.
Your tuition covers comprehensive resources, including:
- Online LMS Access Key
- CPR Training (AHA BLS – Basic Life Support)
- Student ID badge
- State Exam testing fee
- Nursing or Tennis Shoes for clinical sessions
Completion & Testing
Upon successfully passing the CNA course, you will become eligible to take your state certification exam, a crucial step toward advancing your career in healthcare.
For inquiries or further information, please feel free to reach out to us:
Fax: +1 678-404-7369
Start on your journey to become a Certified Nursing Assistant today and elevate your healthcare career prospects