The CPRmeter 2 with QCPR technology provides real-time coaching and summative feedback to help rescuers optimize CPR performance in a clinical setting. Combined with the CPRmeter App, organizations can now drive quality improvement initiatives with detailed and shareable insights on CPR performance.
- Provides real-time measured feedback on depth, rate and release of CPR
- Enables providers to self-evaluate their performance with event statistics on the spot.
- Review key performance statistics of delivered compressions with one touch after the event.
- Providers can annotate important events such as obtaining Return of Spontaneous Circulation
- Ergonomic design
- Larger, brighter display
- Simple cleaning and disinfection methods